Thursday, February 1, 2024

Sunny Appreciation


Every once in a while I'll see something that inspires an idea, and I won't be able to shift gears until I've at least tried making it.  That is what happened with this card.  That umbrella paper is SO cute, and our new cloud dies seemed like a perfect mate to go along with the paper.  When I saw this fun fold on Pinterest I had to try putting it all together!  

The square focal point is made from a 6 x 6 piece of double-print paper scored 1.5 inches from all edges, with the corners snipped away.  Then a corner is folded back on each of the remaining flaps.  I used a couple of Tim Holtz dies to add a pull tab and arrow to draw attention to one of the flaps so the recipient will know there's more to see inside.


I found a cute sentiment to go with this theme from our Typewritten series.  The sunny yellow button and bow add to the fun, happy feeling.  


And here is a peek at the inside.  Circle and square dies finish it off with another sentiment from the same Typewritten series set.  

Do you have a friend who brings sunshine to your rainy days?  I hope so!  I'm so grateful for mine!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment