Thursday, February 15, 2024

Preparing for Easter


Hello everyone!  I hope you had a happy Mardi Gras and a lovely Valentine's Day/Ash Wednesday!  Lent is here and Easter is definitely on its way!  🎶


Today's Stamp Simply project is a traditional sized card but with an off-center gate fold.  To make it I scored a 5.5 x 8.5 piece of card stock at 1.25 and 3 inches.  I adore cards like this that show off coordinating prints from a single pad of paper!    


The focus of the card front is our beautiful cross die embellished with pretty pastel Spring florals and rhinestones.  All of the images and sentiments here are from a single stamp set.  


On the inside there are some of our beautiful daffodils, one of my favorite flowers and also one of my favorites of all of our stamp sets.


This time I gave the flowers' centers a bolder color to bring some of the brighter colors from the Easter egg paper on the front into the inside.  I looked up photos of daffodils for examples...I had no idea they came in so many colors!

Supplies:

Remember, today (February 15, 2024) is the LAST DAY of our Valentine's Day sale!  Shop now for 14% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment