Thursday, October 14, 2021

New Release!


I'm so excited to share with you one of the new sets that was released by Stamp Simply this week! We are introducing some mini backgrounds, a lighthouse series, a bird set and a decor set.  The mini background set I have used for today's project includes some beautiful scriptures.  This particular one is from Proverbs 31.  


I stamped the scripture several times diagonally, then inked over it with a mesh stencil and shimmery copper ink, tearing and fraying the right edge of the paper.  It makes a nice backdrop for a big beautiful sunflower!   (That mesh stencil always makes the think of the windows of the church that I grew up attending!)


There is more stenciling on the inside of the card, along with another encouraging passage from Proverbs 16.  

Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply blog and scroll down through this week's posts to see all the inspiration that our design team is sharing!  We have specials on Tim Holtz products, and of course, you have to see the sets for this new release!


 


Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. I love how you varied the colors from this card from the last one I commented on. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete