Thursday, March 18, 2021

Jesus Loves You


Happy day-after-St. Patrick's Day!  I'm here with another Stamp Simply Easter card, this one combining our Stick People QUAD bundle with a new bundle, Easter Is For Jesus.  


I traced around an oval die for the basic shape of this fussy-cut conversation bubble, adding color to the edges with a Copic marker.  (Stamp Simply has several dies for conversation bubbles, so I need to order some and then I won't need to fussy-cut one!)


Most other major elements of this card were die-cut, but I did do a bit of fussy cutting with this cute little guy and his Easter basket (cut from the designer paper), mainly because I wanted the colors to be clear, clean and bright.  He wore green for St. Patrick's Day, and he's ready to celebrate that his grandparents got their COVID vaccines so now he can visit with them and give them BIG hugs!  


The inside includes one of the cute printed paper squares from the Easter pad, and a sentiment constructed with a phrase and the number 2 from the Stick People sets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment