Thursday, March 25, 2021

He Lives!


Welcome back, and welcome Spring!  I am sure you've noticed that I have been enjoying the new Stamp Simply He Lives stamp set SO much!  I've used it several times in the last month, and I'm amazed at how versatile it is...these lovely daffodils look as great on a very clean and simple background as they do on a fancier, busier designer paper.  In this case I wanted to allow the flowers and sentiment to speak for themselves for a CAS Easter card.


The flowers are stamped, colored with Copics and die-cut, then popped up on a background of soft blue from Craft Consortium's Bloom and Wild pad upon which the sentiment was stamped directly.  

That yellow dotted Swiss ribbon makes me smile...when I was young I had a pinafore style dress made out of this same fabric! Do you remember getting all dressed up in fancy clothes, hat and white gloves for Easter Sunday?!  


It's nearly impossible to catch the sparkle that clear Wink of Stella lends to a card, but I tried!  


Once again, the inside is also very clean and simple, using a scrap of the same designer paper.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment