Thursday, March 4, 2021

God is smiling down upon you!


Hello friends!  

I know there's still plenty of cold, ice and snow in lots of the country, but here in Florida the azaleas are blooming and Spring is making its appearance.  One of my favorites among those Spring blossoms is the daffodil, aka narcissus, and I absolutely adore that Stamp Simply now has a beautiful Easter stamp set which includes them!      


Yellow is always like a dose of sunshine and happiness, isn't it?!  I just love the idea of God smiling down upon us!  


Y'all might remember that I've used this same gorgeous paper before!  For this card I had just enough left to cover the card front but wanted to use some for the inside too, so I cut an oval from it before adding my focal image layers.  


It makes a beautiful back-drop for the cross from our new Easter is for Jesus set.  You can see here that this simple cross from a rather "kiddie" set can look quite elegant when paired with lovely paper and sentiments with fancy fonts!    

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your coloring on the daffodils is wonderful and matches the pattern paper so well.

    ReplyDelete