Thursday, December 24, 2020

Stamp Simply Favorite Six of 2020

Merry Christmas Eve!  Christmas is oh so close, and with so much yet to do our Stamp Simply team has been taking this week off to focus on our holiday preparations and enjoying the holidays with our families.  We each are sharing our favorite six of 2020.  I'm sure each of my design team members would agree, it is hard to narrow it down to just six!  Here are mine, presented in calendar order:


First up is a flirty feminine card inspired by women's fashion!  This was a really fun one to make!


If I could have only chosen one favorite card for the entire year, THIS would have been it.  From the first time I saw this stamp set, the idea for this card came clearly and immediately into focus.  


Sometimes other fun crafts inspire my card-making.  These two remind me of quilting, and the bonus was that the making of one card created a cut-out for the making of the other.  


I love the rich colors of Fall.  This card uses one of my favorites of all of our stamp sets...so it won't be a surprise for you to see that stamp here twice!


This one was fun because of the combination of masculine designer papers and sort of unexpected colors.


It's always fun to make a card that has different dimensions.  Here is a tall, skinny Christmas card that nearly fell together on its own (the top is the reverse side of the paper used on the bottom).  I love when something so simple turns out to be so beautiful with very little fuss.


As I reflect upon 2020, I can't help but think of the role that fiber and the spin15aday challenge have played in my day-to-day life.  I've spun at least 15 minutes each and every single day of this year.  If you follow me on Instagram you've seen photos of my daily spinning, although there were a couple of days that I missed posting photos.  And so, on this Christmas Eve, it seems appropriate that I should share a little peek of a bit of fluffy fiber (alpaca and wool) and thoughts of Grandma, especially since we did not get to travel to see her this year!    

Merry Christmas to you and yours!  Blessings and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment