Thursday, February 12, 2009

No Coincidence!

Do you ever get the feeling that some things were just *meant* to be? I no longer believe in coincidence...I believe God's hand is in everything. It is no coincidence that out here in the great big World Wide Web I would *stumble* upon someone who has roots that go back to the very same area where I grew up, a teeny tiny town in Louisiana! How cool is that?!

Well, one thing led to another, and this brings me to some more news I'm so very excited to share with you! I've been invited to guest design for 2RedBananas! These amazing girls have asked me to join their team for the months of March and April!

Visit the 2RedBananas blog to read more, and then be sure to visit the 2RedBananas online store. They have some terrific stamps, including House Mouse and some recently released sets illustrated by my friend, Jami Bova, aka Sgt Stamper, and another new artist, Abbey Westemeyer. I can't wait to show you these adorable stamps!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are sure one busy lady. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful cards, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Deb!! You have amazing talents to contribute to all your DT's! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - I'm so thrilled you've joined us!! You will be an amazing addition to the team - I can't wait to see all your new creations!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you! You are just doing amazing things girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! WOOT! WOOT!! That is so exciting!! How fun Deb!! It is a small world, isn't it?!! :)

    ReplyDelete