Friday, March 25, 2011

OCL Sketch Challenge


There's a brand new sketch today on the OCL blog, based on a card by my friend Kisa.  It looked like the perfect opportunity to use a new Spellbinders banner basics 2 die and gorgeous new Graphic 45 designer paper!

Notes:
OCL Showers of Blossoms, Hoppin' into Spring (sentiment)
Graphic 45 Le Cirque designer paper
Memento ink
Copic markers
Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
gold ribbon
button
Spellbinders large and small rectangles, petite ovals, and banner basics 2
Kaiser Craft pearls

I hope you'll join in the challenge!  Visit the OCL blog for the details!

7 comments:

  1. darling! love the blues!! man...one new die I didn't get and NOW want, you enabler you!! hugs kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE how you used the spellbinders banners as your border . . . clever, clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love the card and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I need to come play at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored this image! I have done this whole set and have yet to not like how it comes out. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet image and love the way you used the banner!

    ReplyDelete