Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A few TSOL cards!


March has been a busy month!  As the beginning of a new month approaches and I am working on cards for the next TSOL release, I suddenly realized that I still have cards that I uploaded to the gallery but never shared on my blog, so today I'm sharing a few.  You can find pictures of the stamp sets and info on club membership on the {stamps} of Life website.

The first two cards I'm sharing feature cake2build and its companion set,  numbers4cake.  I love the versatility of these sets, great for birthdays or anniversaries.  They're fun to mix and match, and they can be either colored or paper-pieced.

It is going to be a gray, stormy day in Florida, so my next card will hopefully bring some sunshine to an otherwise dreary day!  I love this verse from Praise4Him, and sometimes I do need reminding!  I am so blessed to have a Bible study full of godly women who encourage me when I get down or weary!  I love spending time in their company, and that's where I'm off to this morning!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments: