Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cyber-stampin' with friends!


Last weekend I was stamping with the laptop open to FaceBook on the desk in front of me, and I bumped into Beate and Jenn, who were stamping for the CR84FN color challenge.  They invited me to join in, and this is the card I came up with.  I'm sad that I didn't link my card before the collection closed, but I still had a great time stamping with friends and I know that someone will enjoy receiving this completely girlie concoction!  I just adore this little fairy and think she is so fun, in sparkling pink and green!

Notes:
Our Craft Lounge Fairy Dust is a Must! (on sale now!)
Cosmo Cricket DeLovely designer paper
Nestabilities oval, fancy tag
Copic markers and Spica glitter pen
SU border punch
silk ribbon
flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is so pretty, love the bold colours and cute image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Deb. I love the image and paper you chose.

    I am so glad you stamped with us. We should do that again. That was FUN!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous Deb! The colors are so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete