Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OCL Challenge!

There is still time to submit a card for this week's Our Craft Lounge challenge! This week's theme is CAS + embossing.  Your choice of either heat or dry embossing, so either way it is a quick card!

For mine, I used Our Craft Lounge's Showers of Blossoms stamp set.  I stamped, cut and colored the image  from a scrap using Memento ink, and Copic markers, then popped it up on foam dots over an embossed panel.   The twinkle ribbon bow, tied with the bow easy, is intended to mimic a fluffy bunny tail.  If I had had any sugar white sparkly fluff, I would have fuzzed up the tail of that cute little cottontail!

There's no love like a mother's, and since this looks like a momma bunny and her wee bunny babies, I used the love sentiment from OCL's Oriental Garden.  In fact, this would make a sweet, non-traditional Mother's Day card, wouldn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment