Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Tiny Distraction!

I have not gotten to stamp yesterday or today as planned! I did manage to alter this teeny tiny JOY that I found in the $1 bin at Michael's. It measures about 3 x 4 inches. I had a few small scraps of gorgeous Basic Grey Wassail paper from i {heart} papers that would work just perfectly, so I glued 'em on and sanded the edges as best I could. I need a smaller file with rounded edges to really get into the small spaces, and I might find some tiny embellishments to add, but for now I have a major distraction in the form of a teeny tiny Yorkie that I'm puppy-sitting! He is a little like having a baby...wants to be held, constantly needs watching (or else he'll oopsie on our carpet!), but he is so absolutely adorable that he's already got US trained! Honestly, how can you refuse a face like this? His name is Ollie (Oliver) and he'll be with us until tomorrow afternoon. :)

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! He is SO SO SO CUTE!!! :o) How Adorable! Your "Joy" is super cute too!! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Ash-

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so sweet - just look at that face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh! I totally love your JOY! It looks great! The puppy is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful distraction to have with you -- too cute!!! Can't wait to see how you embellish your 'joy' - the papers look fab!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just sooo cute!!!! And that puppy... adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Joy!!
    And I bet Ollie gives you a lot of "Joy" too - he is as cute as a button!
    Oh I'd be wanting to keep him!!

    ReplyDelete