Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Candy Alert and Yesterday's Sketch


I made this card a few days ago, thinking that I was sending it to a friend's daughter who is in the hospital, but when I showed it to my Bible study girls (I take my week's worth of cards to show them each Wednesday) it got scarfed up as a birthday card, so I made another pink card using yesterday's SCS sketch and the same image.



I am pleased with the way they each turned out, but for a young girl, I really like the softness of the second one. It is so soft and serene, sparkly and sweet...kinda sugar and spice like little girls are supposed to be!


I was thinking that I would post direct links to the blog candy that my i {heart} papers design teams are giving away, but after being awake and visiting their blogs in the middle of a kinda sleepless night, I'm gonna recommend that you visit each of them and search for the candy in the process! They've uploaded some amazing creations that you won't want to miss!

6 comments:

  1. That second bunny card is really adorable!!! YOur colouring on it is amazing Deb - wonderful dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, these are adorable! I love both of them and the paper piecing really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awweee Deb this is ADORABLE!!! Will check out the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, these cards are so precious! Love the layout, the image...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both awesome - I can see why the first one was grabbed up quickly, and I agree, that second one is just perfect for a little girl!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards! I love the details and the softness. Talk about gorgeous watercoloring - I love what you do! Thanks so much for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete