Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rub It In!

Today's color challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to use some of this gorgeous Basic Grey Ambrosia paper for the first time. I bought it along with a matching pack of rub-ons when my friend Wendybell was Featured Stamper on SCS...she loves butterflies and the rub-on pack had a giant beauty on the front. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that there was this fabulous elephant hiding inside! (Note to self: still gotta case Wendy and use that butterfly!) My mom LOVES elephants, so this is a great card for her!

The layout for this comes from last week's Mojo Monday sketch...I love having a sketch to jump start my card-making!

Hope you have a great Tuesday! Thanks for visiting...YOU are one of the things on my list of what I'm grateful for!

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! I have a thing about elephants, but I'm not sure why. I home school my kids as well, and find that stamping is my one true outlet. God Bless your deeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors, and that elephant is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! Love that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that elephant is the greatest!! And he's so perfect with that paper!! Love it!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete