Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Sweet!

I am so excited to tell you that I have been invited to join the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team for January 1st-June 30th, 2009! Life is just SO SWEET right now! The past 10 days have been so amazing! I don't think I could be any more thrilled or honored!

I had a wonderful conversation with Korin this afternoon, and I know that I am going to enjoy working with her and her group of talented designers. I'm looking forward to some new great friendships and lots of stamping!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting! Can't wait to see all your sweet and sassy creations!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So happy for you. You must be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is fantastic news! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you'll make with their awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations.....I wish you all the best on your DT's! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's how I found your blog! I saw the wonderful news and wanted to give you a huge cyber-high-five and say congrats!!! You are obviously extraordinarily talented and I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see all the inspiration you have for us in 2009 with Sweet 'N Sassy! :) hugs and smiles~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Deb...you must just be flying high

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, I was so happy to learn that you have been selected for several design teams! I want to wish you a big CONGRATS for you success that you so deserve. I cannot wait to see all your new creations, gf!

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Deb... you are really on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Deb!! What an asset you will be to the team!!
    I know you will be creating fabulous work for Sweet'N Sassy! I can't wait to be inspired by your creations!!

    ReplyDelete