Sunday, November 23, 2008

Each Unique!

Do y'all have a stash of alterables, etc. that you collect and eventually get around to using? I am embarrassed that I have a whole clear-keeper full of stuff like that. I bought these adorable little pails at Target last winter and there they've sat for nearly a year. I decided that while the scraps of this snowflake paper were still out, I oughta do something with one of them!

I really should make it my mission to use up some of the stash I have! I am not even sure where this patterned paper came from! I think maybe Michael's! It might have been from a pile of 8.5 x 11" papers about an inch high that my mom gave me when her Michael's (she lives in Louisiana) had a really great sale. She went through grabbing one or two of each print and sent them to me...many I've used, but I still have a folder full!

I've had these Basic Grey chipboard tags for quite a while too, but I know that they are still available at i {heart} papers. They're so fun and easy to use--just paint on some mono multi and stick on your dp, trim the edges with scissors and then sand the edges using a heavy duty emory board.

I have still been experimenting with Becca's circle medallions. They look different depending on the dimension of your circle. I think this one looks really pretty as a frame for Chris' beautiful snowflake, which I stamped in craft white ink and embossed with glitter EP. A MS punched snowflake and some bling were the finishing touches.

I think I should make some of those little powdered sugar cookies to put in a cello bag for this! Wouldn't that be pretty? Do you have any other ideas? I'd love to hear them!

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous, fab colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Deb! I love the circle medallion, I think you are now a pro at them!! I love these tins from Target and I have a couple laying around too! I dont know what to do with mine yet! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations!!! I love that pail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and pail! The circle frame looks fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really cute pail! Love the snowflakes on it and your medallion looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little pail project is adorable - I think filling it with cookies or candy would make a lovely gift!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete