Thursday, September 17, 2026

Happy Birthday!

 

Hello friends!  Today is my husband's birthday!  I had a lot of fun making this card for him using this week's POTW from Stamp Simply.  

Patrick and I love going out for brunch on the weekend.  We have several favorite places that we alternate between, and one of them has the most delicious fresh squeezed orange juice, so I thought this was the perfect image/sentiment for his card.  


In his case, less is definitely more so I kept things really clean and simple using designer papers and splashes of distress oxide ink for some "Florida fresh" appeal for my main (only!) squeeze!  (At this point we have had many more birthdays together than not, and we will soon have another anniversary to celebrate!  ❤️)  


The inside has one of the punny sentiments from this set stamped at the bottom corner.  Couldn't resist splashing some juicy colors on the inside too.  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment