Hi y'all! I'm here with a card made with a slight modification of Splitcoaststampers' bookmark card tutorial (I made my square 5.5 inches) using two of our current Product of the Week sets. It was quick and easy and fun to make and I know that the intended recipient is gonna love it!
Here's a look at the inside with the removable square bookmark still in place on the corner of the card front.
Here you can see the bookmark in use. Usually I use lots of dimensional adhesive on my cards but for this one the elements of the actual bookmark are all glued directly together to keep the layers from being bulky and marring the book when it's closed. This particular book is one that belonged to Patrick's uncle so it is a beloved vintage, well on its way to becoming antique!
Supplies:
- Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Floral Cluster Fall Flowers
- Stamp Simply Clear Stamps - Floral Cluster Spring Pansies (sentiments)
- Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Floral Cluster and Sprigs
- Stamp Simply Steel Dies - Farmhouse Pierced Nested Hearts
- Craft Consortium Ombre 6x6
- Seam Binding Sampler - Rich Pastels - 40 yards
- May Arts Baker's Twine - 110 Yard Spool - Kraft
- retired Spellbinders scallop border die
- Copic markers
- various distress oxide inks
- button from stash

That is just gorgeous, love the florals on the book mark, such a pretty idea!
ReplyDelete