Thursday, January 18, 2024

Love You to the Moon and Back!


Hi y'all!  I hope you are staying cozy, warm and dry!  Even here in Florida the temperature dipped below freezing and took hours to make it above 40 degrees!   I've had lots of opportunities lately to pull out all of my handspun/handknit woolens!  

I'm back today with another card made with the adorable Echo Park Love Notes designer paper.  I had fun with this paper last week and wanted to find a way to showcase an assortment of these darling prints all at once.  Pinterest to the rescue with an accordion fold card!  


The base of the card is cut to a standard size 4.25 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall.  The accordion portion is 4.25 x 11, scored at scored at 3, 5.5, 8, and 9.5 inches.  The folds are held flat for mailing in a standard envelope with a removable belly band decorated with a pretty heart and Valentine's Day sentiment. 


Here's a peek at the inside.  I used a couple of circle dies to cut a crescent moon from pearly white paper.  The cute little clouds are from our new country church dies set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment