Thursday, March 23, 2023

Special Occasions!


This week our Stamp Simply team has been highlighting cards for Life's special occasions, so I am here with an anniversary card that has romantic travel/honeymoon remembrance inspiration  (My husband and I got married in St. John, honeymooned there, and have taken memorable trips to the Caribbean, France and Monaco so I suppose that's what led me in this direction).  


I love those Caribbean colors peeking through some pearly lattice work, bordered with some pretty pink trim and romantic vintage postcard paper.  The sentiment was stamped in vibrant turquoise ink on more of that lovely pearlescent paper.  


The colors of the vintage paper are reflected in the gorgeous shiny variegated silk ribbon, the colors of shell and sand, layered with frayed tulle and a pale Caribbean blue blossom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment