Thursday, October 6, 2022

Pocket Money!

 

Our Stamp Simply design team has been sharing tag projects this week, and I'm here with a fun set using some utensil bags from our lunches out.  Black/Kraft is one of my favorite color combos so those new Ink Drop papers really spoke to me, especially since Pottery Barn just came out with a new Holiday Look Book that included "Luxe Neutrals!"  Instant inspiration!


At several of the restaurants that we visit, our utensils are presented in these little bags. I have seen them more often since the start of the Pandemic.  Every time we go out I stash them in my purse and I've been saving them for just the right project!  (I have to be quick about it!  You can tell I wasn't quite fast enough with this one because Patrick crumpled his up before I could get my hands on it!). 

These long skinny bags are the perfect size for tucking in some cash so that the tag can be a gift on its own.  Literally pocket money!  

Sometimes I slice the perforated edge off, sometimes not.  The longer white ones, folded in half, make cute little paper bag pocket albums, too.  (The Kraft ones are from Chili's...the longer white ones are from Hurricanes). 


I love using recycled paper and making something elegant from something that is everyday and ordinary.


Although they all use the same papers, inks, ribbons, and stamp set (the one with the Star of Bethlehem also uses one additional set), each tag of this trio is just a bit different from the others.    


Our new snowflake border is absolutely gorgeous and is a new favorite of mine!  The Star from one of our older sets pairs perfectly with it.  


This sentiment makes me want to break out the Christmas music already!


The little snowflakes are a die from our new mittens/stocking set.  


The "Joy" is made using one of our new word dies.


Ink splatters and metallic gel pen accents help to unify the design.


And this paper!  LOVE!  So beautiful for a Christmas tag set in beautiful neutrals!  And a perfect Christmas wish!  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment