Thursday, October 13, 2022

Counting Down to Halloween


Hi y'all!  I've been knitting several Halloween projects for the past few weeks and those bright, fun colors had me craving a Halloween stamping project so here it is!  I got to play with Graphic 45 paper and with some fabulous Tim Holtz dies that I got with my most recent Stamp Simply order, so that made it doubly fun!  


Numbers are an obvious choice for birthday cards, but they're great to use for Halloween and Christmas too.  This die set is called Countdown. 
  
Here's the envelope die that the numbers from Countdown are attached to (the numbers in this die set are tiny compared to the Countdown numbers).  I just glued the flap to the card front and then added that cute strip of stamps over top.  


Here you can see that it actually is an envelope that has a tiny card tucked inside.  


The card is stamped with images and sentiments from our Welcome Fall set.  


Here's the inside with a sentiment also from Welcome Fall.  Doesn't this paper have lots of fun little printed strips that make great accents and borders?!  


And it's ON SALE!  From now through Sunday 10/16 enjoy 30% off Graphic 45 papers at Stamp Simply!

Supplies:

Just in case you're curious about those knitting projects I mentioned earlier, here they are!  The first two are socks that will have color work bands at the top just under the cuff ribbing. These skeins are from Color Me Sheepish.

Diamond Heel socks

Trusty Toe Up Socks

This is "Cowloween" which I'm knitting from Knit Picks Stroll Bare yarn that I dyed myself with Dharma acid dyes.  :) 

Cowloween

I also have two mystery knit along shawls on the needles.  More on those when they're further along and the "secrets" are safe to share, but here are the yarns/beads.  

Boo's Bewitched

Stephen West's Twists and Turns

All of the knitting patterns are available on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment