Thursday, July 28, 2022

Come Before Him with Thanksgiving


Hello all!

Ha, no suprise here that in the throes of the dog days of Summer, I'm already looking forward to cooler weather!  Here in Florida we obviously have still got a long way to go!   


Our son was home for a visit last weekend.  It was a quick one and we barely got a glimpse of him, but it sure was nice!  I have a feeling that the next time we get to see him for any real length of time, it will be Thanksgiving.


Today's card is a relatively clean and simple card using one stamp set (I think if I could only choose one stamp set for Fall, this one would be it) and some beautiful Welcome Autumn designer paper. It's several layers but everything is on foam dots so it is squishable for mailing with no bows or bumpy jewels that would get crunched in the postal machines.  


Here's the inside.  If I'd been planning ahead I would have centered that sentiment, but my cards are rather spontaneous and usually evolve rather than result from an up-front hard-set plan, so there you go! 

Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply blog to see what is happening there!  We've got a Flower-of-the-Week thing going on now in addition to other seasonal sales, so you don't wanna miss them!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment