Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello everyone, and to my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving! It is my sincere hope that you are enjoying your day with family and friends, and that you have a moment to count your blessings and give thanks.  I know that I'm counting mine and saying my thankful prayers.  

We are celebrating the day just the three of us, although I will be cooking enough for an army!  It's kinda hard to scale down these recipes, and we love the leftovers anyway.  (I love preparing this meal and would not miss doing it for the world, but one of the things I am thankful for is that Christmas dinner is not such a production!  ðŸ˜‚)


I wanted today's Stamp Simply project to be something for Thanksgiving that would be easily adaptable for Christmas or any other holiday, and when I saw this Youtube tutorial on Pinterest it was just right!  Although the project looks complicated it really isn't.  It comes together quite easily and fairly quickly.  I love that the original poster included various sizes...mine is the 8 x 8 size.


We have added quite a few Fall sets to our repertoire in the last year or two, but this one is still a favorite!


These alpha-beads have been in my stash for ages and they're fun to add to a little box like this.  It really dresses up a place setting. If you don't have any little alphabet beads, you could use small alpha stamps or even a typewriter or printer to make a name tag to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment