Thursday, May 27, 2021

New Graduation Dies!


I'm back today with more news from Stamp Simply!  


We have new dies for our graduation sets!  Yay!  Right in time for the upcoming season!


I love how sharp that contrasting die-cut sentiment looks! 


This "The Sky is the Limit" sentiment is one of my favorites and always makes me think of the moment that they all throw their caps into the air!  Such elation!  (The sky background was sponged with pale blue ink and a scallop edged circle used as a mask).


The diploma die cut looks great with a few added details, and it's really easy to do!  I added shading with some Copic greys and then sketched in a few lines (using the embossing as guidelines) with an HB pencil...so if you make a mistake you can just erase 'em and try again!

Supplies:  

Remember, blog hop prize winners will be announced this evening on the Stamp Simply blog, so watch for that!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. The black and white checked background really has an impact. The sky sponging inside and out wonderful with the sentiment and that diploma - oh my - it really has nice depth and dimension.

    ReplyDelete