Thursday, April 8, 2021

Pretty Pink Blossoms


Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful week!  We got our second Covid vaccines this week, and now we're looking forward to the weekend! 

My fiber arts friend, Karen, spun up a beautiful skein of pink and green yarn which inspired me to reach for those same colors for today's Stamp Simply project for a girlfriend's upcoming birthday.


I used sentiments from three different stamp sets for this card. The leaf is actually from an Autumn stamp set, but who says it can't be used for Spring as well?!  I cut several of the same die and glued them together and then popped the whole thing up on dimensional adhesives.


If you look closely, you can see splashes and splatters of diluted clear glitter Wink of Stella.  This was done inside and out because who doesn't love some glitter on a girlie card!?!    

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Great design. I like how the stripes create such a nice background for the beautiful floral piece. The fall leaf is a perfect embellishment for this spring card. I have some birthdays coming up - thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judy! This paper is so fun to work with! Thanks for your visit and kind comment! ❤️

      Delete