Thursday, February 11, 2021

Pandemic Plans


This designer paper print from mades me think of handmade quilts, so my Stamp Simply project for today just had to be a Grandma card!  We've just released a couple of new sets to go with our original Stick People sets, and I had a blast playing with all the little bits and pieces!


The new sets include new characters and lots of small stamps that add personality to them.  I used the little paper bag for their masks, trimming off the handles and scoring/folding/sculpting them to fit their faces. 


The new stamp I used for this "grandma" is actually intended to be used to stamp a mom with a baby belly, but I thought it would work just as well for an older woman who is a little squishy around the middle!  I drew in a granny-bun-on-top hairstyle and colored it with grey Copics and clear Wink of Stella for some silver sparkle.  The sentiments here are from our original Stick People sets.  
  

The boy is from the original Stick People release, but the sentiment paired with him includes one from the new and one from the old, combined.    


Here again I spliced sentiments together and added a cute little iPhone...the "Soon" is from one of the other sentiments in the new set.  The phone number was the phone number of the house I grew up in, where my parents lived for 60+ years. (Disconnected after they passed away, and I sure hope it hasn't been reassigned!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment