Thursday, February 18, 2021

Always & Forever


Hi everybody!  This week is a busy week, with Valentine's Day, President's Day, Mardi Gras, Ash Wednesday and my son's birthday!  In the midst of all that we are remodeling our master bathroom, so it has been kinda hectic around here!

I hope you have been able to stay warm and cozy...I've been keeping an eye on my family and friends in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.  It has been so much colder there than usual, and with all the power grid issues and lack of water, I've been so concerned. I sincerely hope that things are getting better.  My friends in Cajun Country have been making the most of that ice and snow!  I've seen videos of kids being dragged around in crawfish pots, sledding behind golf carts, or sliding down driveway "hills" in kayaks.  That's the true spirit of SW LA and with all they've endured this past year (they've had two hurricanes and now also two winter storms) I have to say that I am mighty proud of them!  They make do with what they've got and do their darndest to make the best out of a dire situation and keep their smiles in the process.  I am so impressed and love 'em to pieces.   


My Stamp Simply project for this week uses one of our newer floral sets and the matching die to go with it!  If you have ever fussy cut this image, you know that having these dies is a BIG deal!  It makes everything so much easier!  


These Craft Consortium papers are so beautiful!  I've been seeing the camellias blooming in my neighbor's yard, so I was drawn to these pretty pink roses!  Such a lovely soft watercolor look!  

I couldn't resist, here at the beginning of this season of Lent, pairing this well known verse with the "Always & forever" tag from our Wedding and Anniversaries set.  ❤️  It seems so fitting!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment