Thursday, March 5, 2020

Easter Blessings!


I simply could NOT resist decorating a cute little Easter egg carton for this week's Stamp Simply project.  Usually I try to buy free-range eggs, and the paper label from the cartons reminded me of a template so I just ran with it.  The smaller half-dozen sized carton is really pretty much like making a card front.


There's just a tiny peek of bunny rabbits hopping across the front along with Stamp Simply's lovely layered cross, some sparkling rhinestones, a hint of lace, a soft bow and a pretty flower.  


The theme is carried to the inside with the same designer print and another lovely flower.  I need to climb up into my attic to find my cute painted wooden eggs.  PLEASE NOTE: Used egg cartons can carry salmonella and putting anything edible into used egg cartons is NOT recommended.


And this sentiment proclaims what Easter is ALL about.  Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment