Thursday, February 20, 2020

Spring is Coming...


...and Easter with it!  Time to get stamping if you like sending Easter cards!  Here's some Easter inspiration from Stamp Simply.


I love these sweet vintage Easter images and the colors that harmonize with them!  And of course since I'm from Louisiana, you have to know that I love Fleur de lis!  


Stamp Simply's embossed cross is such an elegant one to use for Easter or any Christian card.  I painted some clear Wink of Stella through the die to add some sparkle.  I also chose a gold flower and some golden yellow ribbon to bring out the yellows of the chicks these little blond cuties are holding.  A bit of gold and clear Wink of Stella on the edges of the flower petals intensifies the color.


Here's the inside, embellished with a scrap from the same designer paper pad.

Supplies, all from Stamp Simply:

No comments:

Post a Comment