Thursday, February 6, 2020

Love You SO Much! Miss You a Lot!


Hi y'all!  Last week I was here with a masculine gears and sprockets Valentine/I love you card, and today I'm back with a very girlie Valentine for this week's Stamp Simply project.  Roses (and chocolate!) are traditional Valentine gifts, so today's card includes a lovely rose!  


I love that the oval center panel is simply the flip-side of this pretty designer paper.  I used the larger oval to cut it and then used the smaller oval to cut the positive a tiny bit smaller.  


Sometimes Valentines are not able to be together for Valentine's Day (this year I won't be able to be with mine, so we'll be celebrating either early or late, maybe both!).  I love that the sentiment from our All Occasions 1 set works so well with those from our Thinking of You Rose set, so that they can be mixed and matched so effortlessly!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment