Thursday, October 3, 2019

Happy Anniversary!


My husband and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary this weekend so I made an anniversary card for this week's Stamp Simply project!  Isn't this sweet pair of birds a lovely print for a Fall anniversary card!?  I love this paper!  (If you're intimidated by coloring, this kind of card would be right up your alley!  No coloring, very little stamping, mostly die-cutting.)


I kept the layout fairly simple...my husband likes simple, but he knows me!  I could not resist fancying this up a little bit with a flourished frame, a bit of bridal tulle, some greenery, and that single, most important word ever.  :wink:  

The flower I chose is the same soft green as some of the greenery in the floral print, but if you'd rather a brighter splash of color you could certainly use one of the gold Sienna flowers from the same package of sugared minis.  


Inside there's another lovely print from the same paper pad.  I simply adore the French influence here!  One of our favorite, most romantic trips ever was to Paris, and since I'm from Cajun/French SW Louisiana that makes this design special in two ways!   

Supplies:

1 comment: