Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Righteous Man


I love making clean and simple masculine cards, because it seems that CAS is what my guys (my husband, son and brothers) appreciate most.  

The designer papers for today's Stamp Simply project made me think of pinstriped shirts and men's silk ties.  I got a glimpse of the passage "As for me and my house" when I was pulling out this Proverbs verse, so the houses print had to make an appearance as well.  


I cut two strips of the striped paper, lined up the stripes "right sides together" like fabric and then cut diagonally to produce a matched, mitered corner.  


The inside has the Father's Day greeting from All Occasions 2, along with a fussy cut house to add just another little detail and to carry the Father's Day/family theme throughout.  

No frills, no fuss.  They'll let me get away with a bow though, since it is one with a shirt button tied to it!  ;)  

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment