Wednesday, April 18, 2018

GRADUATION & BEYOND BLOG HOP - Stamp Simply Clear Stamps


Welcome to our Graduation & Beyond BLOG HOP today. We have many projects to share showcasing two of the sets in our NEW April Release - Graduation Sentiments and Scripture for Graduation & Beyond. With these 2 sets your options for cards for so many types of celebratory and congratulatory events are limitless. Combine them with images, sentiments or Scripture from our other sets and the sky is the limit!

I love when new products spark ideas for how to use older ones, and that is exactly what happened when my new release stamps arrived.  The sentiment that I used for the inside of today's card immediately brought this piece of designer paper to mind. Because the scale of this particular design is fairly large (there are lots of smaller card-scaled prints in the pack), I originally thought it might only be suitable for scrapbooking or maybe for a frame project. Seeing that sentiment made me change my perspective...I just had to use it for a card!  This one measures ~ 6 1/2 inches x 7 3/4 inches.


I used my Tonic platform to stamp the sentiment directly onto the designer paper.  The pad has multiples of each print, and so I used the second one to fussy cut the flowers and pop them up on dimensional adhesives, adding Kaisercraft rhinestone,s seam binding bow, and Prima paper flower accent.  


Inside is the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote that inspired the entire design.  I used a coral hued Copic marker to color in some of the letters.  For the ribbon on the diploma, I die-cut another in coral paper and snipped it to fit atop the white one.  That punch of color really helped tie everything together, if you'll please pardon the pun!  

Here are the products I used for today's project:
And here are the links to the rest of the blog hop!  I've included them all just in case you have jumped in right in the middle.  And be sure to visit my blog again tomorrow because I will have another card to share using these fabulous sets!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this paper is just a perfect choice for the graduate stamps! Love it, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and I enjoyed looking at all the details too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That globe is awesome and perfect for a grad. Nailed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic graduation card with that big globe and the sentiment you chose to use with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use a globe for a graduation card.

    ReplyDelete