Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Note to Cheer You Up!


Hello everyone!  I hope you're managing to stay warm so far in this cold start to 2018!  It has been freezing even in Florida! 

I have so many friends that I have met through music (from singing and from playing ukulele) and today's card is "a note to cheer up" one of them.  I was looking for bright, happy colors of designer paper and came across Kaisercraft's Hopscotch, which is vibrant and has the bonus of having some punch-out elements (like that scalloped border) that make card-making quick and easy. This particular print even had a sprinkling of music notes on a few of the pieces!    


The sentiment on the outside of the card is one of the companion sentiments that goes along with our pretty Stamp Simply Get Well Tulip.  I could have stamped "praying for your rapid recovery," but opted instead for a sentiment from Blessings and Beatitudes 1 for the inside so that it would fit better on the long, narrow punch-out element.  

Here are the supplies I used to make today's project:
I will definitely be keeping my friend in my prayers.  I hope this card will bring a smile to her face and some light and joy to her spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment