Thursday, December 21, 2017

Star-shaped Gift Boxes


I saw these star-shaped boxes on Pinterest and absolutely loved them!  I am always looking for pretty presentations for gift cards, cash, and small trinket gifts, and so these will be perfect.  The lids and box bottoms are each made from a hexagonal piece of designer paper or card stock which is scored parallel to the edges and then from the intersections of those lines to the points.  


This one is made from Christmas-y papers, a bit of lace and a pocket tag attached with some burlap string.


The shape of the box reminds me of the Star of David, so I wanted to make another one in hues of blue.  
Take a peek at the Stamp Simply sales that are happening now!


Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!  

1 comment:

  1. Those sure are some pretty boxes. I like the different shape.

    ReplyDelete