Friday, April 14, 2017

Vintage Post Card


I've always loved vintage things, especially vintage postal and typewriter images, and lately I've been collecting papers, stamps, and embellishments with a vintage theme.  I love the time-worn colors, the flourished scripts, fancy fonts...well, just about everything about it!

Today's project is all about that vintage charm!  I used some beautiful designer paper with post card images stamped with a few postal themed stamps, embellished with some lovely swirly bling and a pretty bow with a pink pearl brad center.

The postal theme is carried to the inside with some lined designer paper, an air mail stamp, mail washi tape and an envelope mail brad on a paper-pierced flight to its destination.  

Glad you came for a visit!  I hope you're having a spectacular Saturday and a glorious Easter weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment