Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thinking of You!


For those of us who love to make lacy, blingy girlie cards, making a masculine card can be quite a challenge!  Having some great masculine prints in a designer paper pad certainly makes it a whole lot easier!  This clock print with coordinating punch-out borders and embellishments gave me a head start for this design.


I reached for a circle die to stamp the sentiment, but because I didn't want to cover up the row of tiny clocks in the horizontal element, I ended up cutting the bottom of it off.  A few colored jewels clustered around the sentiment echo the colors of the background.


Inside, a strip of paper layered with some punch-out elements bring a bit of color above another encouraging sentiment.  

Supplies, all from Stamp Simply:

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine card! (I always struggle with those) I like the design of the card, and that great designer paper worked so well on this card.

    ReplyDelete