Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ribbons and Roses



Here's a pocket card using the Sharp Crochet Hook, this week's sponsor for CPS Sketch #260.  It has been quite a while since I crocheted...thankfully it didn't take too long to get the hang of it again!  I confess that after my first try, I ripped the stitching out and started over!  ;)  I'm pleased with the way this design turned out, especially the crocheted flower!  The gauge of this yarn is a little finer than what is recommended, but I wanted something different than the traditional ecru and opted for this pretty gray which has a lovely sheen...I knew I had some pretty designer paper that would go perfectly with it!  I hope you likey!

Notes:
Sharp Crochet Hook and Crochet Edging Handbook

Omega Hilo crochet yarn
Gina K card stock
Authentique designer paper
Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap distress ink
American Crafts grosgrain ribbon
Crate Paper buton
Zva rhinestone flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment