Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CPS 217


I finished a card for CPS 217 (shown below) and just wasn't really wild about it, so I started over and made another one with this cute little Paper Smooches owl.  Kim Hughes, my "SCS Dirty Dozen roomie" for six months, recently opened her own company and is sponsoring this week's sketch.  I absolutely adore the set she shared with me!  Her style is so recognizable and fun!


Notes:
Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Gina K card stock 
My Little Shoebox designer paper
Copic, SU, and Marvy markers
The Twinery twine
Walmart buttons



The inspiration for my first card was the "Cupid's Bow" shape of the Spellbinders grommet tag...I thought that it resembled lips but in the end, decided maybe not so much!  What do you think?  Which card do you like best?  wooHOO! or sMOOch!?

Notes:
Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Best Creations designer paper
Spellbinders Grommet Tags
Bazill brads
The Twinery twine
Walmart buttons

1 comment:

  1. Shall I say wooHOO winNER! I just got that set in the mail--perfect for Graduation cards!

    ReplyDelete