Sunday, June 14, 2009

Banana Split Sunday!

It's Banana Split Sunday! I am so excited to get to show you a brand new stamp set from 2RedBananas, illustrated by Jami Bova. Don't you LOVE this sweet stroller? It's in a new set called Precious Bundles that will be released on Wednesday. I think its lines are so lovely, and I just couldn't resist using my favorite girlie paper again! I hope you like it as much as I do! I need to order more because I am down to one little sliver. In fact, it pained me to turn the stripe face down to show those little flowers...the stripe is the one I love the most! I used my Copic markers to color my image, and gave my card some pink bling and faux suede ribbon just for fun. I am very happy with how soft and sweet it looks. I especially enjoy making girlie things because I am outnumbered two to one in our house! ;)

Today 2RedBananas is sponsoring the CPS sketch...you will definitely want to play along, because the CPS blog is offering a prize, and there's also a prize being given on the Banana Blog to another lucky winner. Make sure to visit the Banana Blog to see what our designers have done with today's sketch and the stamps from our upcoming release. We'll be giving sneak peeks until the time that the stamps become available.

I hope you'll keep coming back to visit my blog...I've been working hard behind the scenes and will have lots more to share with you in the near future!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Deb!! Love that you made a square card from the sketch, and these papers are just perfect with this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper too Deb and you use it SO well! :) This little buggy is just too cute! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute baby card - Deb!!! Have a great Sunday!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, I love the colours that you have used and the papers are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb,
    Love your card...and love your profile description!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, this is so adorable!! Love your pretty and soft colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is a cute card. You just made that stamp pop for me. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and that little buggy is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card. Don't you love the buggy image? The whole set is cute, but I was really drawn to the buggy for some reason. Congrats on becoming "dirty" Deb!

    ReplyDelete