Thursday, October 1, 2026

Tea Time Pocket Card

Hi friends!

I grew up in southwest Louisiana where coffee is king and tea is served iced and sweet but I have definitely, true to my Scots heritage, learned to embrace a nice cup of hot tea.  Taking time out to enjoy a cup can definitely bolster one's energy and mood...this little Tea Time Pocket Card serves as a cup of love and a reminder to take Life one cup at a time! 

Today's project features stamps and dies from Stamp Simply's Coffee (or tea?!) series which is the current Product of the Week through Saturday.  

This project has a 5.5 x 4.25 inch card base upon which is attached a 4.25 x 9 inch (scored at 3 and 6 inches) "z-fold" of card stock.  

The center section is a perfect spot for tucking a tea bag or sample into a tiny pocket.  For this project I used a combination of Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea designer paper along with a couple of two-sided sheets of Craft Consortium Grunge Light.  The colors worked together perfectly.  

If I'd had a sample of butterfly pea tea to enclose that would have been perfect but I didn't, so Mardi Gras blend black it was (from Plum Deluxe)!  It has black tea, cinnamon chips, vanilla/pecan essence, safflower, and blue Malta flowers, so it seemed fitting! Sounds so yummy! 


I used a strip of easy-tear scor-tape to adhere a strand of cord toward the bottom of the back section of the z-fold card stock before adhering the z-fold to the card base.  With a tea bag tucked into the pocket, the cord/ribbon helps hold everything in place when the card is closed.   

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment