Thursday, February 17, 2022

Fresh Springtime Greetings


Hi!  I'm here today with Springtime Greetings inspired by the tulips that my husband gave to me for Valentine's Day!  They are SO pretty!  


I had a hard time getting a good photo of today's project.  Here's what it looks like as it slides out of its envelope.  I used a narrow fishtail banner die to cut through the fold of the card stock so that the sentiment can peek through and that fun Spring garden print shows even when the card is closed.


That sheer bow adds some sparkle without overpowering the delicate flower.  


There's a sprinkling of hearts and a small trio of flowers die cut from the polka dot paper using our new Welcome Baby dies. Dotted Swiss always makes me think of Easter dresses from my childhood, so along with butterflies and garden implements, this card heralds the coming of Spring.  Our azaleas are already blooming and I've noticed a few of the redbuds starting to flower.  I am looking forward to seeing the dogwoods blossom!

No comments:

Post a Comment