Thursday, August 19, 2021

There's Magic in the Air!


I'm back with another G45 Halloween card!  I absolutely LOVE this paper!  This particular print had such a lovely sunset glow that I could not resist pulling out some pastel card stock for an elegant Halloween card that requires very little stamping.


The floral cluster includes a dark purple blossom that I edged with black Wink of Stella, layered with shreds of cheesecloth, a beautiful variegated silk ribbon that matches perfectly, a little dotted Swiss (inspired by the paper's dotted border), and a stretched and torn bit of the purple netting that shallots come in!  It looks like point d'esprit lace from a vintage hat!


For the inside I used a sheet of Ink Drops Vivid designer paper. With those swirling colors and splashes of gold (and also of white, that I added inside and out with diluted acrylic paint), it looks magical to me and fits in well with the "Magic in the Air" theme.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment