Thursday, April 23, 2020

Happy Father's Day!


Last week, we at Stamp Simply were featuring Mother's Day cards, and this week, it's Father's Day projects.  Since I have Yooper in-laws who snow-bird to Arizona and MIL's card used our U.P. set, I thought this paper might be fun for an AZ version of a Father's Day card.  

The pretty green background paper underneath the focal image is from Craft Consortium's Dark Grunge paper pad.  It was a great match, and gave the card a more masculine feel.


The sentiment is stamped in gold on a fishtail banner die that was cut from a scrap of blue card stock and matted with the darker green.


For the inside, I used the same grunge paper and a pre-cut scalloped strip from the Kaisercraft pad.  I stamped the sentiment in gold but it needed more "pop" so I used a Copic marker and blending tool to add a "drop shadow" to the edges of the letters.  

Clean and simple, flat for mailing.  



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment