Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thanking God for You!


Everything has been so beautifully green and gorgeous lately!  Yes, it's already hotter than blazes in Florida, especially when you're dressed for the 1860s as my friends and I have been for the last two weekends, but the hotter, summer-like days are interspersed with cooler, more pleasant Spring weather that is quite pleasant.   

Time is certainly flying by!  Easter is almost here, and Mother's Day is just a month behind it.  My calendar is filled for the next four weeks, so I'm trying to stay with my head above water.  For today's Stamp Simply project, I made a Mother's Day card for my husband to give his mom.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss my mom, and I am so thankful for my mother-in-law!   


I wanted this card to be bright and sunshiny, so I used the beautiful Graphic 45 Flutter designer paper with some bold green and yellow card stock.  


Using my mom's paintbrush to splatter things just makes me happy!  I love the bit of glitz that Delicata gold brings to this project.  It's also kinda cool that the font of the stamp set harmonizes so well with the font from the designer paper.  I always feel that I have to be so strategic with Graphic 45 paper, because it is too lovely to cover up and I don't want to waste a bit of it!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment