Thursday, January 10, 2019

Fishtail Banner Card


Hello again, friends!  Happy Thursday!

I saw a card similar to this one while browsing Pinterest a while back and decided to make one using our Stamp Simply fishtail banner dies.  It's another fun way to combine lots of pretty designer prints, even for a masculine card.  I gathered a handful of coordinating papers, die-cut a bunch of banners in different sizes, and then arranged them all on a 4 x 5 1/2 inch piece of white card stock.  Once I had them all glued in place I trimmed each of the edges and glued it to a piece of contrasting card stock for an easy card base.


From this angle (upside down from top right to bottom left) you can see where two of the banner ends meet to form the perfect little spot for an enamel dot (or jewel) accent.  

The sentiment is stamped inside another fishtail banner.  Our All Occasions Sentiment Set 2 has several sentiments that fit perfectly within the die which comes in various sizes, so this would be an easy card to duplicate for other occasions.  I think my quilting friends will really appreciate this design!


Here are the supplies I used to make today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment