Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thank You!


One can never have enough Thank You cards, right?!  It's nice to have extras on hand and lately I have been running low, so for today's post I grabbed several Stamp Simply clear stamp sets and some Graphic 45 Safari Adventures designer paper.  The layout is an adaptation of one that I saw on Pinterest.


It's barely visible, but there are four patterns of designer paper in this design:  three green prints and the beige one that the sentiment is stamped on, which is the reverse of one of the others. The horizontal element of the sketch was made by layering designer paper, seam binding, and some crochet trim that was laced with brown jute thread, tying the ribbon and thread into separate bows and then adding the paper flower embellishments.  


After I had adhered a vertical strip of designer paper to the inside panel and stamped the sentiment, I had an "oopsie."  To cover up a smudge of ink I added an additional strip of designer paper, and thankfully it doesn't look too obviously like a patch job.  :)  

Supplies from Stamp Simply:

2 comments:

  1. What a great Thank You card. Love these colors, and even before I saw your card, I happened to make one with this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I love these colors too...they're so soothing and calm. xo

      Delete