Thursday, February 23, 2017

Taste and See!


I just love bees!  I'm always drawn to images of bees and honey, partly because Deborah means "bee" and partly because bees are simply amazing and honey is so delicious.  I knew, when I saw this print from Graphic 45 and this scripture stamp from Stamp Simply that I had to make a card combining the two.   


For the floral cluster, I stamped and die-cut some little flowers from Altenew's Mini Blossoms set, then stamped and fussy-cut a bee from Graphic 45's A Time to Flourish.  I attached each one to a bit of jeweler's wire with a glue dot and tucked them between a couple of paper flowers, adding some snips of cheesecloth to fill in the gaps.  I love how wispy and natural it turned out.

Here are the links to the supplies I used:

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and yellow combination. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a happy, fun card to make!

      Delete